Friday, November 27, 2009

Birthday Blessings for Lindsey


One of my very best friends was born into this world 25 short years ago today. And I love her dearly... I am blessed to have her as a friend of mine!

We went to the same elementary school (go Gators), middle school, and high school. We had been friends through all those years, however, our senior year of high school, we became BFFs (and have been ever since)! We were roommates in college and bridesmaids in each others' weddings.

One of the reasons we get along so well is because we are so much alike! We have the same taste in clothing, home decor, music, movies, and most television shows (she recently got me hooked on Brothers and Sisters). Lindsey is a sports-loving girly-girl with deep southern roots that loves the Lord and loves a cold beer :) She can be loud and crazy-but that makes her so much fun to be around... ya just never know what will come out of that girl's mouth. She has such a big heart, and she is very passionate about things that are important to her. She will fight for what she believes in, no matter the cost! I know we will be lifelong friends, and I am excited to experience our next set of life experiences together!

Lindsey, today I hope you have a blessed day while shopping and eating leftovers! I love you girl!
A man of many companions may come to ruin, but there is a friend that sticks closer than a brother, Proverbs: 18:24

If you are so privileged to know Lindsey, please feel free to leave a comment!

6 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday, Lindsey!! You are such a doll!! I just love your beautiful smile, and I love knowing you. You are one of my favorite friends' of Anna's (Did that make sense?) You make me laugh everytime I'm around you. I hope you have the BEST day! Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow what a sweet post! I know as great as Lindsey is, I'm sure she's equally blessed to have you for a friend, Anna! Happy Birthday Lindsey, can you believe you're a quarter of a century? How exciting! ;) Hope you had an awesome day to celebrate YOU!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Whoop whoop! Happy late birthday Lindsey! I am very thankful for the friend that you are to Anna!

    ReplyDelete
  4. yayy for lindsey being old!! haha just kidding. i only say that bc she kept saying all day that she was a quarter of a century old. i had a blast cart bangin & trash talkin w/you :) love you

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anna, you are the sweetest friend ever! I almost teared up reading it! I am so sorry I was such a horrible friend and am just now reading this lovely post! We can blame crazy traveling and finals for that :( I am just as blessed to have Anna as a best friend!

    Thanks everyone else for the sweet comments! Yall are great friends too! I had a wonderful day & birthday weekend! A quarter of a century isn't so bad...yet :)

    ReplyDelete