Saturday, March 19, 2011

You have GOT to be kidding me....


Okay peeps, remember my last post? The one about my missing crackers. Yeah, well....the food company/people are out to get me again. I'm beginning to think this is nothing short of a conspiracy to completely turn my lunch world upside down. You know how I eat the same thing everyday? (sandwich, crackers, 100 cal pack...sometimes I throw in an apple--to keep the doctor away, of course) Anyway, you are not gonna believe this. Get ready-- I can now no longer find my Keebler Grasshopper Cookies in the 100 calorie pack. Not at Kroger, not at Target. I am on the verge of panic. I realize there are wayyyyy more important things in the world than my daily dose of yummy, minty, crunchy chocolate. But still....it hurts. Plus, I genuinely find it odd that now TWO of my lunchtime staples have disappeared. I can find no plausible explanation other than it must be the end times. If they take away my diet coke.... well, I can't even go there.

3 comments:

  1. Next comes your favorite pizza, the soap you always buy, the Ro*Tel in your cheese dip...The Adjustment Bureau has your number, and they NEVER go away. Don't fight, don't complain...it will only accelerate the process. Where is your cell phone? They will take it and return it, only not where you left it. Stay inside. Leave no digital footprints. It has begun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! How am I just now seeing this???? NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! (Picture me on all fours.) TWSS

    ReplyDelete