Sunday, March 13, 2011

Bring them back!!!

I am on a mission. For about four years now, I have been in love. I mean....seriously, the object of my affection has been a daily part of my life. Every morning, I would long for eleven o'clock....that special time when my world would light up at the mere sight of my darling obsession.
I'm talking about Kellogg's All Bran Wheat Crackers in Garlic Herb flavor. My turkey sandwich, crackers, and diet coke make me one happy woman. But for the past several months, they have been MIA. I go to Kroger, and there -among all the HUGE selection of crackers- my favorite is nowhere to be found. I have taken comfort in the fact that Target still carries them. But alas, I can no longer find them at Target. I'm grieving. I have even written Kellogg's a letter expressing my undying love for the fiber-filled, flavorful amazingness. But so far, I have had to settle for Wheat Thins. No offense to Nabisco, but I just don't LOVE them. I only like them. So please.....join me in protesting to Kellogg's, Kroger, Target, and everywhere else....BRING THEM BACK!!!

This is me with my crackers.
This is me without my crackers.
Posted by Corrie....a hopeless fiber lover.

2 comments: